Discover the culinary delights of Marrakech
Take advantage of your stay in Marrakech to discover typical culinary delights of Marrakech. For that, head to the rooftop restaurant Koulchi Zine in the heart of the Medina to enjoy Moroccan specialties in a magical setting.
What dishes to try
The famous Couscous, the signature dish of Moroccan cuisine par excellence!
Your stay in Marrakech will be incomplete if you do not savor this marvel. Each region has its own specialty, its own touch, but couscous remains the favorite, characterized by its vegetables, meat or chicken and Tfaya (caramelized onions).
The rooftop restaurant Koulchi Zine in Marrakech offers you to taste several types of couscous:
- Couscous with vegetables, Tfaya (caramelized onions) and raisins, beef
- Couscous with vegetables, Tfaya (caramelized onions) and raisins, chicken
- Vegetarian Couscous with vegetables, Tfaya (caramelized onions) and raisins
The spices are the magic recipe making the Tagine one of the most gourmet Moroccan dishes, rich in flavors and textures: the Tagine is a traditional Moroccan dish not to be missed during your stay or your vacations in Marrakech!
Like the couscous, several variants of the Tagine exist. The restaurant Koulchi Zine proposes you to discover these Tagines so delicious that you will never forget them
- Chicken Tajine with lemon confit an olives
- Lamb Tajine with seasonal vegetables
- Tajine of Kefta with eggs
- Tajine of beef with prunes
- Tajine of vegetables meat balls
A clever mix between sweet and salty awaits you. Made of ouarkas sheets (similar to bricks), this Moroccan dish can be filled with different ingredients. The Rooftop Restaurant Koulchi Zine in Marrakech offers you to discover the most famous pastillas:
- Pastilla with chicken and almonds
- Pastilla with seafood and fish
- Pastilla with vegetables to satisfy the vegetarians and the vegans
- Milk Pastilla for dessert
Enjoy the most famous drink of Morocco! A symbol of conviviality and sharing, mint tea is a must. Enjoy the aroma and the inimitable taste of the infusion with a Moroccan dessert: a delight!
Discover the menu of the restaurant rooftop Koulchi Zine in Marrakech